Thursday, March 24, 2011

moving along

I am working diligently on these invitations. I can't wait for the finished product and to see them in print. I haven't elaborated to the Happy Couple about what I am doing exactly for their personalized invitation request. I do know that they will love it -- they are such a fun pair with great senses of humor.

progress

On another note, everybody is starting their own businesses! And not tentatively tip-toeing into it by starting on the side, no, they are quitting their day jobs and starting their own businesses.

I feel so happy for them. And twinges of jealousy.

PROJECTS
  • Family Wrench - Web site. These guys have had their new business for half a year now, and I can't seem to design and build the perfect Web site for them. It has been a pain in the bum, but I will get it up and running in a month.
  • A Nameless Montessori School - all the works. This duo has just put a deposit down on a building that is "absolutely perfect" for their school. It is in an area where Montessori schooling isn't common, so it will be interesting and a challenge to create the ideal brand for them.
  • Final Class Project - publication. I am so excited about this particular project. It is the biggest one that we've had (which makes sense, considering that it is our final) and I want to do something different than what I have shown them so far.
  • My Online Portfolio. You know, I hear it's good to have one?

Now, I need a desk. This working on the couch hunched over my tiny laptop sitting on the coffee table isn't cutting it. I am 24! I can't be having back problems now!