Sunday, December 12, 2010

filling up time

It's 2010 and I am still running the same version of Photoshop (7.0) since it came out. Is that bad? (Probably.) Considering how my day job isn't anything at all directed towards what I want to do in the future career-wise, I am trying to fill up the rest of my time with doing the things that I love.

Hence, the firm Christmas card. Not the one they will be sending out, no, but the one I will be giving everyone at the firm.

Fox Stretz & Quinn
The partners, in what my friends and I call, "The Jimmy Pose."

I keep forgetting how much I like making things. I found an old flier I made for the female a Capella group in my school, Serendipity, for one of their shows.

Almost Kinda Sorta Famous

I have to get on my shit, get a degree, find a new job, etc., etc. Onward!